San Jose is a tech hub on central and south america, home to dense culture and history, exquisite architecture, awesome coffe and bustling nightlife. Considered to be both a traditional Central American city and cosmopolitan urban center (bicicle friendly, with uber and airbnb), San Jose provides a wonderful array of activities and attractions there are plenty of museums, art galleries, parks and dining options for visitors to choose form. We are 10 min to the rain forest, 30 min to active volcanoes and amazing sprint waters, 60 min driving (also easy access with public transportation) to the more virgin paradisaical beaches (golden sand and clear water).
So, don´t loose the opportunity to meet a great community (400 attendees on 2017, we estimate 550 2018) and enjoy a few days on the paradise.
- Attended Added to the List! Click here to go to the Attended List. Close Note
- CommunityNEW Added to the List! Click here to go to the Community List. Close Note
- Organized Added to the List! Click here to go to the Organized List. Close Note
- Spoke Added to the List! Click here to go to the Spoke List. Close Note
- Sponsored Added to the List! Click here to go to the Sponsored List. Close Note
- Volunteered Added to the List! Click here to go to the Volunteered List. Close Note
Have anything to add to the page? Send us all your photos, video, content, etc.
Click here to submit what you have and we will add them to the site.