Once again, it’s going to be a rewarding adventure, and we’d hate for you
to be left behind.
In fact, mark your calendar right now for March 18-20, 2016. WordCamp
Atlanta will be happening again at The Loudermilk Center in downtown
Atlanta. We hope to see your face there for some learning and sharing, plus
chances to connect, and reconnect, with other interesting people. How is it
that an educational forum feels like the social event of the season?
Similar to the story of Atlanta, this isn’t just about the original
WordPress CMS, but also the ambitious and resourceful community that grew
out of it. That user and developer community, in turn, has helped build a
diverse and thriving platform that has expanded far beyond WordPress’
humble blogging beginnings.
For Atlanta, it was about transportation. For WordPress, communication.
When even competitors get together to contribute, innovate and help each
other, everyone becomes empowered. That’s the essence of WordCamps around
Which, in the scheme of things, is a pretty big deal. And we’re about to do
- Attended Added to the List! Click here to go to the Attended List. Close Note
- CommunityNEW Added to the List! Click here to go to the Community List. Close Note
- Organized Added to the List! Click here to go to the Organized List. Close Note
- Spoke Added to the List! Click here to go to the Spoke List. Close Note
- Sponsored Added to the List! Click here to go to the Sponsored List. Close Note
- Volunteered Added to the List! Click here to go to the Volunteered List. Close Note
Have anything to add to the page? Send us all your photos, video, content, etc.
Click here to submit what you have and we will add them to the site.